Tweet Feed

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pretty 'n' Pink


Hello readers!! I'm back! I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but hey life got in the way, but I'm working on getting back on track and back blogging.

So I've been a little lax on taking pictures of my own outfits (I know what am I going to blog about!) but that's because I've been busy setting up my shop at Etsy called EmaniWolf!!

So while I have not been blogging, I have been productive.  But here is an outfit that I absolutely love for the fall featuring one of my designs on sale at EmaniWolf.

This outfit is perfect for the office, then throw on that leather jacket to meet the girls (or your guy) for drinks after.

For this look I would do a pink and gold eye for the daytime

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


Then add a little black to the corners and smoke it out for night wear.









Pretty 'n' Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment